The winners this year have helped customers achieve success despite the challenging disrupted business background of a global pandemic.
“Through working collaboratively with our talented Red Hat partners, we’ve found a common path towards digital transformation as we help our customers navigate the changing technology landscape,” said Garry Gray, Director of Partners and Alliances for Red Hat ANZ.
“Our partners have been instrumental in generating strong outcomes and leading initiatives to enable customer success with open hybrid cloud technology. Together we’ve demonstrated the power of open source in driving innovation to meet our customers’ new needs and challenges,” Gray said.
This year's winners were selected based on their commitment to innovation, dedication to driving change with open source, and for demonstrating collaborative and transparent working ecosystems.
- ANZ Partner of the Year: Integral Technology Solutions
- Innovation Partner of the Year: Deloitte Australia and New Zealand
- Professional Services Partner of the Year: Advent One
- Cloud Partner of the Year: Advent One
- Distribution Partner of the Year: Tech Data A/NZ
- ISV Partner of the Year: Hansen
- New Partner of the Year: Logicalis
- Advanced Business Partner of the Year: SECTION6