Panasonic launches latest nanoeX-enhanced Air Purifier for clean air in your homeWith the average person breathing in 18kg of air every day, it's no surprise to see Panasonic state "air is an essential part of our lives.z.
Employing its innovative features, the new range purifies the air with nanoeX technology, which actively cleans the air in the room, impacting upon airborne and surface impurities. OH radicals encapsulated in water neutralise micro-organisms and pollutants – inhibiting up to 99% of bacteria, viruses, mould and allergens, both airborne and on surfaces, as well as reducing odours.
Ginger Yu, Product Marketing Manager, Appliances, Panasonic said: “Australians are now more conscious than ever about what they’re breathing into their bodies. With our Air Purifier, they can create an atmosphere that feels clean and is clean. At Panasonic, our goal is to help make our customers’ lives easier while always maintaining the highest quality in all our products.”
“We’re happy to be able to do that with our nanoeX technology, which helps them create a safe space to breathe in. We want customers to be able to relax at home and know that their Air Purifier is working constantly to purify the air, and to provide them with a healthier environment.”
The units’ rounded super-ellipse design has a small footprint, making it an attractive and discreet addition to the modern home. Style and functionality intersect in Panasonic’s newest Air Purifier to enhance any space it’s in. Suitable for rooms of up to 95m2, it’s perfect for any room within the house whether it is the bedroom, living room or office space.
More than just fresh air for your health, Panasonic says its latest Air Purifier helps retain the moisture in the skin and hair – there is no need to sacrifice hydrated skin for clean air. The revolutionary nanoeX technology helps to prevent moisture loss so that the skin and hair remains hydrated.
Ensuring comfort and cleanliness
- Equipped with a HEPA composite filter – prevents bacteria reproduction and effectively removes up to 99.99% of ultra-fine particles of 0.003 microns that can potentially travel deep into your lungs and cause health problems.
- De-formaldehyde Technology – using a 3-step process, formaldehyde contaminants which may be present in household items such as furniture are removed by chemical decomposition, activated carbon absorption and trapping.
- Odour/PM2.5 (Particulate Matter) Indicator – displays the PM2.5 concentration level within the home on an LCD panel in numerical form and indicates odour level via a coloured line on the LCD panel (purple indicates a high level, green is medium level and blue is low level).
- NanoeX technology – helps inhibit pollutants, both airborne and on surfaces in the home. Pollutants inhibited include bacteria, viruses, mould, pollen, dust mite allergens, pet allergens, pollution, and bushfire smoke.
- Variety of features – a multitude of features including a brightness sensor, ability to control air volume, child lock, filter replacement indicator and LCD indication panel that has a smart light sensor which dims when ambient light is low.
Maintaining health and hydration
- Skin Hydration – the nanoeX capabilities combine with the natural sebum to coat and hydrate the skin.
- Hair Hydration – the moisture in nanoeX hydrates the hair as well.
Pricing and availability
The latest Air Purifier will be available from selected consumer electronics retailers and rolls-out from January 2022, retailing at $989 RRP.
- F-PXU70MWL Air Purifier - due Jan 2022 - $989.
- F-ZXTD70ZL Deodorising filter, sold separately from Feb 2022 - $99
- F-ZXTP70ZL HEPA filter, sold separately from Feb 2022 - $169