According to NetComm, the NF17ACV delivers superfast broadband Internet with access to VDSL2 or ADSL2+, and fibre FTTN/FTTB/FTTH services when available.
David Stewart, CEO and Managing Director, NetComm Wireless, said, offering the latest standard in Wi-Fi technology, 802.11 AC, the NF17ACV enhances streaming to all WiFi connected devices, and features 3 x 3 MIMO internal antennas to extend a powerful signal throughout the home.
NetComm says congestion is reduced with multi-device access on 2.4Ghz and 5GHz bands simultaneously, and the ultrafast 1600Mbps network optimises the communications link to set top boxes, smart phones, laptops and gaming consoles.
“Home networks now have the capacity to handle extreme media use across all connected devices with access to Gigabit Ethernet and support for the fastest available WiFi. The NF17ACV is the fastest gateway in our VDSL range, and delivers the ultimate triple play experience with the capacity to support changing connectivity needs into the future.”
NetComm lists the key product features of its NF17ACV solution as:
• Fully featured VDSL2 / ADSL2+ gateway
• 4 x Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 LAN ports
• NBN and UFB ready – 1 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
• VoIP feature for HD quality voice calls
• Next generation Wi-Fi 802.11 AC1600, dual band concurrent
• 2 x WPS push buttons for the quick and easy connection of wireless devices on both 2.4Ghz and 5GHz bands
• Access and share media and file content across the wireless home network