The survey, which gathered data from 1000 Australians, found that despite the popular stereotype of the 'laid back Aussie', Australians were taking up recreational activities to improve their professional skills, enhance their current skills, find new hobbies and meet new people. Findings from the esurvey include:
Extra-curricular Seminars and Workshops
· Almost half of Australians claim to attend extra-curricular seminars and workshops
· Almost 40% of those who attend extra-curricular seminars and workshops attend a one-off workshop at least once a month or more often
· Almost a third of Australians primarily find out about extra-curricular seminars and workshops from emails, newsletters, etc set by the teachers/organisers
· Half of Australians attend extra-curricular seminars and workshops with at least one other friend/family member/coworker
· Most Australians attend extra-curricular seminars and workshops to work on their current skills and hobbies (63.4%).
Eventbrite enables people all over the world to plan, promote, and sell out any event. Eventbrite makes it easy for everyone to discover events, and to share the events they are attending with the people they know. In this way, Eventbrite brings communities together by encouraging people to connect through live experiences. Learn more at www.eventbrite.com.au