Verizon Connect Field Service Dispatch works with the Verizon Connect Reveal platform to combine both vehicle location data and technician status, helping operation managers make faster, more informed decisions and to provide better service - all from a single application without having to switch between telematics and field service solutions.
“Operations and fleet managers want a centralised hub where they have complete visibility into vehicles, workers and the work they are doing,” said Erin Cave, vice president of product management at Verizon Connect.
“Verizon Connect Field Service Dispatch provides a simplified approach to managing drivers, technicians and jobs. This enables customers to streamline business processes, efficiently schedule jobs and improve customer service - all from one pane of glass.”
● Simple scheduling - view available technicians and vehicle location and schedule jobs in an easy-to-use calendar
● Easy dispatching - quickly assign and dispatch jobs to notify one or more technicians that a job is scheduled
● Real-time notifications - automatically send booking confirmations and reminders to customers
● Technician mobile application - easily add notes, photos and signatures from the job site via the mobile app to keep the office up-to-date
● Live Map integration - view a technician’s real-time vehicle location, schedule information on the Live Map and make more informed scheduling decisions
Field service dispatch also helps operations managers improve customer service by enabling them to provide more accurate estimated times of arrival (ETA) to their customers, Verizon Connect concluded.