Bringing together the nation’s most influential and tech-savvy leaders whose roles been rewritten by the disruptive forces of technology, at Sydney’s International Convention Centre from 29th to 31st October.
Whether you work in IT, operations, marketing, sales, HR, government, health or education, you’ll be richly rewarded by attending. The new CEBIT Australia has been transformed to reflect the universality of tech in everything we do, everyday!
Over 200 expert speakers will deliver keynote presentations, panel discussions, workshops and lightning talks. Content that connects you with great minds, activations that expand your thinking and networking that exceeds your expectations. A CEBIT like you haven’t experienced before.
CEBIT Australia is all about facilitating connections for business and personal growth. By showcasing the dynamic merger of business and technology, CEBIT Australia will help you understand how technology can help your business through a range of innovative organisations that will help you with your digital transformation journey. Our show floor will celebrate the innovation of technology and the industries that it has disrupted.
- Activation Campus – immersive technology demonstrations
- Tech on the Deck – Engage, have fun, and interact with peers and technology on our outdoor tech deck.
- Central Stage – At the centre of it all the keynote stage will host our international speakers, include UK-based Stephen Attenborough, Commercial Director of Virgin Galactic, Stephen Scheeler, Former CEO ANZ, Facebook; Founder, The Digital CEO and Chairperson, CEBIT Australia and Michelle Simmons, Professor of Quantum Physics at the Faculty of Science, University of New South Wales.
The six themes that will shape CEBIT this year are:
- Transformation & disruption
- Data privacy & trust
- Changing lives with technology
- Driving business growth
- The future of work
- Applications of emerging technology
More info about the program can be found here: https://www.cebit.com.au/full-schedule/
CEBIT Australia will also welcome 300+ exhibitors split in different zones:
- Industry 4.0 & Digital Factories
- Cloud & Data Centres
- Cyber Security & Financial Technology
- Future Technology
- SaaS & Digital Business
- Communications & 5G
Spark conversations gain new insights and connect with incredible people at CEBIT through Braindates. Braindates are 30-minute one-on-one conversations or 45-minute group discussions that you book with other CEBIT attendees on the Braindate platform, to share knowledge in person at the event. Knowledge sharing and building new connections at CEBIT starts with a Braindate!
This will highlight current industry trends and showcase digital case studies from the world’s largest corporations. Whether through technology or an old-fashioned handshake, we will be working hard to make sure you meet the right people.
Register for your expo pass for free at www.cebit.com.au or purchase a platinum pass and access the content during 3 days. This pass also includes lunch every day and access to Braindate.
Should you have any questions please contact the CEBIT team at [email protected] or at +61 2 9280 3400.