Refresh:CX is taking place in Sydney on 10 August, with the event to see the industry discuss the role of AI in the future of customer experience.
- Girish Mathrubootham, chief executive, Freshworks
- Tim Sheedy, principal adviser, Ecosystem
- Greg Tanna, managing director, Tanna Partners
- Sidharth Malik, chief revenue officer, Freshworks
- Sreelesh Pillai, general manager, Freshworks Australia
Not sure if you’re AI-ready? Save your spot at the conference to learn how the most effective solutions can be applied to solve your CX challenges and how to carry out a smart transformation to bring you long-lasting results!
Register your interest here.
If you have any questions, or want to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE AND TIME
Friday, 10 August
8:00 am – 1:30 pm AEST
Doltone House – Darling Island
48 Pirrama Road
Pyrmont, NSW 2009