SecureLayer7. The company is an international provider of integrated business information security solutions, and promises an innovative approach to IT security.
Founded in 2012 with the vision to solve the toughest cybersecurity problems faced by today’s leading organisations, SecureLayer7 says it provides actionable solutions and protects users from increasingly sophisticated cyber-attacks while providing quality service serving the ever-changing cybersecurity environment.
SecureLayer7 consults to businesses of all sizes across the United States of America, Europe, UK, Middle-east, and East Asia in both public and private companies - and they've now launched in Australia, which is one of the reasons why we're talking to its CTO.
The company claims that, unlike most cybersecurity firms, it combines "the best in-house developed automated solutions with an extensive manual security testing methodology based on multiple industry-tested and case-specific solutions," so to find out more, Sandeep Kamble, the Founder and CTO of SecureLayer7, joined us on iTWireTV, with the video interview embedded directly below, and a summary of the topics we spoke about listed thereafter, so please watch, and read on!
- I started by introducing Sandeep, welcoming him to the program, and asking him what SecureLayer7 started offering when it was founded in 2012, and the products and services it has grown to offer today, as we head into 2022.
- Noting the SecureLayer7 site notes the company's deep expertise in penetration testing, cloud infrastructure, security, web malware cleanups, code audits, infrastructure security and training, I asked what is the most popular service customers seek.
- Next, I noted the pandemic is still with us, seeing a lot of digital acceleration in cloud adoption, online sales, working from home and remotely, and more, and made reference to the fact the SecureLayer7 site has a giant "CYBERCRIME during COVID-19 message" at the top of the home page, so what lessons did SecureLayer7 learn from COVID, what kinds of cyber attacks have evolved during the pandemic, and what are the types of requests around COVID-19 and cybercrime are your customers asking for help with?
- After this, Sandeep told us about BugDazz, which the company describes as the most modern pen testing platform, and why it is a new and popular service.
- Obviously noting customers would be sensitive to being identified, I still asked whether there were any customer success stories that Sandeep wanted to to highlight, or scenarios that SecureLayer7 was instrumental in solving.
- After sharing more information about the products and services SecureLayer7 offers, including upcoming webinars (which are available via on-demand replay to learn from), I then asked Sandeep to share a memory of his first computer, and a bit about his own history in the world of tech.
- We then discussed what was the spark that brought SecureLayer7 to life, how Sandeep saw the company's products and services evolving over the next couple of years, and what the industry might look like in 2030.
- Sandeep then shared some of the best advice he has received in life, followed by his final message for iTWire viewers and readers, and for SecureLayer7's current and future customers and partners in Australia and around the world.
So, please watch the video interview above with SecureLayer7 founder and CTO, Sandeep Kamble, above to learn more!