Zhong Xu, co-founder and CEO of Deliverect: “Off the back of launching into Australia, Deliverect is excited to offer restaurants across the country access to innovative technology that enhances day-to-day and delivery operations, particularly during a time when demand for delivery services is so high.
“Any updates that make our platform operate more seamlessly for restaurants is a win - our team is motivated by helping the hospitality industry continue to succeed and thrive after a tough year.”
Updates now available to customers include:
The Deliverect Dashboard: The Deliverect Dashboard has been upgraded to utilise restaurants’ data more extensively, answering key questions that will enable restaurants to see how their performance is trending and to spot outliers.
● Within the Dashboard, Menu Item Performance allows customers to compare products and identify the best and worst performers.
● Location Performance enables users to gather insights surrounding the performance of individual locations and generally understand performance over time.
● Channel Performance helps compare channels and easily identify best selling items and see how sales fluctuate on different channels.
Pickup Screen: Deliverect’s Pickup Screen permits drivers and customers to view the status of their order with the pickup screen, making communications smoother.
● Restaurant staff can easily manage order statuses to keep drivers and customers informed.
● A look at the pickup screen will tell customers when to go to the counter to pick up their order, improving customer experience and shortening wait times.
● Through real-time and clear order status updates, ready orders are brought to customers faster and more accurately.
Dispatch: Dispatch optimises delivery channels and chooses delivery drivers from third parties.
● It assigns all online orders to the most cost-efficient delivery driver to bring delicious food to the customer’s doorstep.
● Restaurants can follow orders through their flow of delivery as real-time driver updates and driver details are shared.
Intercom: Intercom is Deliverect’s main conversational support tool with 24/7 support.
● Intercom is hosted in frontend and the delivery manager app, allowing Deliverect to reach customers directly where they work with various tools.
Click & Collect: The Click & Collect online ordering platform allows customers to order and pay in just a few clicks, and collect orders from the restaurant or kitchen, available in several different languages. Key updates include:
● Menu availability in several languages
● Multiple menus per location with menu availability updates
● Classification of orders as pickup, delivery, or ASAP
Deliverect already has 1,500 Australian food service locations as customers; that includes Outback Steakhouse, Red Rooster, Hungry Jacks, Fishbowl and Pretzel restaurants, and food delivery partners such as Uber Eats, Doordash, Menulog and Deliveroo. With the addition of a dedicated Australian team, which it is aiming to grow to 50 during 2022, the company plans to substantially expand its footprint across the local restaurant industry.
The restaurant industry has been navigating the challenges COVID-19 has brought upon global chains and family owned establishments alike, and Deliverect has proven to be a lifeline for many of these restaurants. Helping to streamline restaurants’ existing POS system, the new product updates will continue to support the industry as the demand for delivery services continues to grow.
Deliverect is a SaaS company that simplifies online food delivery management. Deliverect seamlessly integrates online orders from food delivery channels (Uber Eats, Doordash, etc.), allowing 12,000+ establishments to improve operational service and increase customer satisfaction. Operating in over 30 markets around the world, Deliverect is trusted by restaurant chains and FMCGs such as Taco Bell, Timeout Market, and Unilever, as well as small and midsize restaurants and dark kitchens around the world. To find out more information visit www.deliverect.com.