Logitech announced that it has been honoured with nine Red Dot Awards for excellence in design across multiple product categories, setting a new record number of wins for the company in a single Red Dot Awards competition.
This also marks the fourth consecutive year that Logitech products have been recognised in the Red Dot Award: Product Design competition, with three more wins than 2015.
Award-winning products include:
- Logi BLOK Family of Cases for iPad Air 2,
- Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse,
- Logi Circle Circle,
- Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard,
- 2015 Logitech Play Collection,
- Logitech Harmony Elite
- Logitech M335 Wireless Mouse,
- as well as the Ultimate Ears family of speakers comprising of the UE BOOM 2, UE MEGABOOM and UE ROLL.
“We work hard across the company to put design at the centre of what we do,” said Alastair Curtis, Chief Design Officer at Logitech. “We're honoured to be awarded more Red Dot Awards than ever before. If there is some magic here, it's that our entire company, not just our design team, works together to create products that bring the best experiences possible."
Founded in 1954, the Red Dot Award: Product Design appraises the best products of the year from all over the world. Honouring a select group of products out of the thousands entered each year, Red Dot winners are chosen by an international jury who seeks to find products that significantly stand out for having exceptional design