Progress - which describes itself as a “high impact” applications comapny - says Sitefinity Insight will help marketers pivot to the post-COVID reality and deliver “differentiated customer experiences”.
“The new capabilities will arm marketers for the post-COVID reality and help them reduce data complexity, reliance on IT teams and adjust personalisation based on audience behaviour,” Progress said.
"Since the start of the pandemic, we've seen marketers across Australia and New Zealand turn to technology to improve personalisation and engagement with audiences that were all going online,” said John Yang, Vice President APJ for Progress.
“While these technology investments helped adapt to the new normal, they also added a lot of complexity for marketers and more data than they ever had to work with.
"Marketers today can't afford to rely on IT teams every time they need to make an informed, data-based decision or set-up a new marketing program. It is important we give marketers in the region more power and independence with tools that allow them to respond quickly to market dynamics and campaign performance."
“Our recent industry research shows that nearly 70% of business leaders struggle to address the rising digital experience expectations and to deliver engaging, seamless experiences,” said John Ainsworth, SVP, Core Products, Progress.
“They need the right technology with low complexity, cost and resources. Progress is the right partner on this journey, giving superior ease of use, the power of data and speed and personalisation in the hands of marketers and IT.”
Progress outlines the benefits of Sitefinity Insight as:
- While adjusting to the COVID-19 pandemic reality, many marketers had to deliver campaigns based on assumptions of digital performance and persona preferences, missing out on opportunities to effectively target highly engaged prospects and build personalised marketing campaigns.
- To take marketing to the next level, drive campaign ROI and meet modern consumer demands, marketers must gather data from multiple touchpoints and then rapidly act upon it. Often this effort requires significant time and IT resources, making it impossible for companies to respond quickly to market dynamics and campaign performance.
- Sitefinity Insight bridges the marketing data gaps, giving marketers access to real-time data and analytical insights to create tailored campaigns and adjust them as they run based on audience behavior. Providing in-depth intel into persona profiles and lead scores, Sitefinity Insight enables the creation of targeted programs and offerings to the right set of prospects to quickly engage and convert them to customers. New capabilities and features in Sitefinity Insight include:
New capabilities and features in Sitefinity Insight include:
- Comprehensive Conversion Attribution Modelling: Automatically discover which interactions have the most impact on conversions and your KPIs with AI-powered attribution modeling.
- Advanced Lead Scoring Rules: Target the right leads at the right time to maximise sales opportunities and wins, eliminating the need to overinvest on multiple touches for leads that have already converted or are at the beginning of their journey.
- Modernised Audience Intelligence: Identifies the topics and touchpoints that are most effective in engaging audiences, splice attribution by first touch or last touch and leverage those learnings to deliver even better experiences across organic, paid, social and more.
- Detailed Video Performance Tracking: Enables users to identify what makes their video content stand out amongst the crowd and capitalise on those learnings to drive video engagement.