Salesforce+ content is designed to help every role, industry, and line of business succeed in the digital-first work anywhere world. In a nutshell, Salesforce+ brings the magic of Dreamforce - prior to COVID-19, the in-person annual Salesforce conference held in Silicon Valley each year.
Now you can receive content anywhere across the globe from luminary speakers, groundbreaking innovators, and Trailblazer success stories.
Salesforce+ includes original series from Salesforce Studios, podcasts, live experiences and other programming.
“Over the last 18 months, we've had to reimagine how to succeed in the new digital-first world. We reimagined our events, shifting them to all-digital brand experiences and introduced new, relevant original content," said Sarah Franklin, President and Chief Marketing Officer, Salesforce. "We’re not going back, we’re creating the future now. Just as brands like Disney, Netflix and Peloton have done with streaming services for consumers, Salesforce+ is providing an always-on, business media platform that builds trusted relationships with customers and a sense of belonging for the business community.”
The current Salesforce+ lineup features
- “Leading Through Change” launched in March 2020 as a weekly program focusing on how business leaders were dealing with the global pandemic. With more than 60 episodes, the series has had more than 700 million views and won the 2021 Content Marketing Award for Best Content Marketing Program
- “Connections” showcases some of the most innovative marketers from companies like IBM, Levi’s, and GoFundMe. The COVID-19 pandemic flipped marketing on its head and made long-standing playbooks and tactics obsolete. Salesforce President and CMO Sarah Franklin talks with some of the best and brightest marketing minds about how they are connecting with their audiences in a whole new way.
- “The Inflection Point” features CEOs from leading brands sharing how their personal backstories, professional influences and values inform their leadership. Hosted by Salesforce executive vice president Monica Langley, who spent 27 years as a reporter at The Wall Street Journal, the series takes an inside look at how the chief executives of companies, including Coca-Cola, PayPal, Ford, and Workday, became who they are today.
- "Boss Talks” is a career advice series hosted by Salesforce’s Chief Philanthropy Officer Ebony Beckwith and designed to inspire professional growth. In conversations with the likes of NFL player Kelvin Beachum Jr. and Mona Monica Kattan of Huda Beauty, Beckwith dives into topics such as dealing with imposter syndrome and unlocking workplace authenticity.
- “Simply Put” is a short-form video series hosted by Emmanuel Acho that makes complex business problems easy to understand, focusing on topics like how to build an e-commerce business and how to grow digital sales.
In the coming months, Salesforce+ will debut more original content featuring leaders in fields like sales and service, as well as a new series on how Trailblazers from underrepresented communities are re-skilling to find new career opportunities and create generational wealth.
Salesforce+ will be made available to the world at the time the Dreamforce conference arrives in September. Salesforce will use Salesforce+ to help participants around the globe personalise their experience with four broadcast channels, including the best of Dreamforce, Trailblazer channel, customer 360 channel, and Industries channel.
Those who register for Dreamforce will get first access to Salesforce+.
iTWire expects pricing information and more details to be released in the lead up to Dreamforce, running on September 21-23. Registration is free.