Linius. The company says it offers "the only cloud-based solution that transforms static video into hyper-personalized video experiences with its world-first Video Virtualization Engine (VVE)" and has launched "a new product in the video conferencing and enterprise collaboration markets called WHIZZARD, that is now integrated with Zoom, Webex Meetings and Microsoft Teams".
Whizzard "allows users to search and assemble video content from recorded meetings held within video conference platforms. It brings the recordings of video conference platforms to life, by unlocking the video data and allowing people to search within and across recordings, and instantly re-assemble snippets into new personalized videos for sharing with colleagues or fellow students".
The cloud-based service "addresses two key markets; the Corporate and Enterprise market with Whizzard-meet, and the University and Higher Education market with Whizzard-learn. Over 183,000 educational institutions are now using Microsoft Teams alone, as are 91 of the Fortune 100 companies.
For example, a medical student preparing for final exams can instantly search across the university’s entire catalogue of recorded lectures for mentions of ‘vaccine race’, spoken by ‘Professor Davies’ in ‘the month of September’ and have all relevant clips automatically stitched together in milli-seconds, with this level of granularity delivered back as one custom video, to aid in their exam preparation.
Or an executive in corporate enterprise who does not have time to attend all meetings scheduled in their calendar and requires an update on forecasted budgets for example, can easily search across all Zoom meetings over the ‘last 14 days’ for topics such as ‘forecasts’ and ‘budgets’ by ‘CFO’ and ‘CEO’ and have a personalized video returned instantly that summarizes the information they need.
Chris Richardson, CEO Linius, said “We have now established anchor clients in each of our targeted key verticals, and our solutions are coming to life. Whizzard is innovative, incredibly intuitive, and importantly, it delivers on our strategy of prove and repeat”.
In the near future, Whizzard will be a publicly available platform to which clients can subscribe to directly and start using the same day, with no involvement from Linius personnel. It is expected that Whizzard will be available via the Zoom and Webex marketplaces in approximately 2 weeks, following completion of their respective registration processes.
It also enables Linius’ partners to white label the service as its own value-added application. LiveTiles, a Linius partner, has white-labelled the solution and is currently targeting its large base of existing customers and enterprise organisations globally, and has started a deployment to its first large customer.
The video conferencing market alone is anticipated to grow at over 19% CAGR between 2020 and 2026.
- Whizzard is now available to Zoom, Webex Meetings and Microsoft Teams users, with Zoom and Webex representing 55% of the world’s video conferencing market and hundreds of millions of users.
- Whizzard product bundles range from USD$4 to USD$32 per user per month.
- Whizzard addresses two high usage markets; the Corporate and Enterprise market with WHIZZARD-meet, and the University and Higher Education market with Whizzard-learn.
- LiveTiles, a Linius partner, has white-labelled the solution and is currently targeting its large base of existing customers and enterprise organisations globally, and has started a deployment to its first large customer.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) hosts the Whizzard platform, underpins its AI services and is providing funding support for the product’s marketing efforts.
- Linius have secured commitment from a number of early small clients and are supporting LiveTiles with their first client deployment. Further clients can register for the service from today.