talentCRU. The company bills itself as a “workforce consultancy specialising in IT Professional Services and Recruitment Solutions”.
Noting that every organisation is different, talentCRU says it takes “a consultative approach by partnering” with organisations to identify their issues, from which they’ll “develop a bespoke solution that meets your needs”.
The company has been doing this for over 10 years, and as you’ll see in the video interview with Trevor Churchley, the National Director of Project Solutions at TalentCRU, it certainly has built an impressive teams and tribes of experienced and qualified consultants.
Naturally, these people have worked across all industry sectors, technologies and platforms, with talentCRU having partnered “with some of Australia’s largest and most iconic organisations, both in the commercial and government space”.
Obviously that’s important, because you want people who have faced the kind of problems you as an individual and as a company has faced and solved before, which makes solving the workforce puzzle - which is different for each company - that much easier, and being able to hit the ground running that much faster.
talentCRU proudly boasts of 20 tribes ready to go, with 463 tribe members, across 6 offices, and as you’ll see with my video interview with Trevor Churchley below, who takes me through a fantastic presentation on exactly what talentCRU offers, we really are talking about a company with mature staff, able to solve complex problems with teams or “tribes” of people already familiar with each other, who have already achieved impressive results that saved the companies concerned a lot of time and money.
My video interview with Trevor is below, followed by a summary of the questions and topics we spoke about.
- I started by introducing Trevor, and welcoming him to the program. We spoke about how talentCRU is part of the Paxus and AdCorp group of companies, which has been in business, helping businesses small and large for over half a century, and I asked Trevor to explain where talentCRU fits into the equation and what it does in a nutshell.
- We then delved deeper into what makes TalentCRU an organisation that “truly harnesses talent into re-organisable teams of people already familiar and at ease with each other” and which can professionally and flexibly work start work on virtually any IT project, and hit the ground running.
- Here, Trevor opened up a presentation that explains talentCRU in more detail, how the idea for these kind of advanced yet flexible ideas sprung to life, how, why and where the teams work, the platform of services including payment, work pipelines and more, effectively showing how talentCRU has become a next-level problem solving and solution provider MSP.
- We also discussed the market, fast broadband, the important of work/life balance and how talentCRU harnesses this for its workers in the right way, how legacy and up-to-the-minute skills are vitally important, how the way we work has evolved, and how TalentCRU has been evolving right along with all these developments.
- Of course we spoke about the impact on work with COVID-19, and how talentCRU was fortuitously preparing for a dramatic increase in remote working weeks before COVID hit, and what the impact was for talenctCRU and its customers.
- We spoke about Trevor’s history in the world of tech, great examples of customer success stories, what the future might hold through to 2030 and beyond, great advice Trevor has received in life, and his final message to iTWire viewers and readers, and to his current and future customers and partners.
So, to learn about the talentCRU story and see how it is helping businesses across Australia deal with their IT work and workforce needs in a truly modern, flexible and affordable way, please check out the video interview above!