CommsChoice. Its tagline is "Cloud Communications for Business", and the company says this is "the essence of everything we do." From solution architecture to customer support, the company provides cloud services for every business type throughout Australia - and globally.
The company's primary focus over the past 3 years has been building out its Global Teams Calling network encompassing nodes throughout Europe, the Americas and APAC including China. CommsChoice says this global Teams network enables it to deliver Wholesale & Multi-National Teams Calling solutions into over 100 Countries.
Claiming to provide "a fresh approach using our vendor neutral multi carrier managed network services", CommsChoice says its "market-leading SD-WAN provides a cost-effective MPLS and WAN management platform."
Meanwhile, the company says its "Cloud Business Phone, Global PBX and Teams Direct Routing PBX" allow Australian and multinational businesses to optimise costs and improve performance", with its "proven onboarding capability, experience and excellent service delivery helping link you to your customers", so you as a business can "focus on your core business and grow."
To learn more about CommsChoice and Comms Group in 2021, in the newer normal of our post-COVID reality that we're all living in, we spoke to Luis Urbaez, the EGM and COO at Comms Group to learn more.
Here's the video interview, after which is a summary of the topics we spoke about - please read on thereafter!
- I started by introducing and welcoming Luis to the program, and asked him to start by telling us about the breadth and depth of offerings from Comms Group in 2021, and what else is planned for this year.
- Luis then shared how the company has evolved since it started in 2008, given the very rapid changes we have seen in that time.
- We discussed the most successful products and services from Comms Group over the past year, and how COVID affected everything.
- Luis shared some customer success stories, after which I asked Luis about his own personal history in the world of tech, as well as memories of his first computer.
- From the past to the future, I noted how far we've come in the last decade, and asked Luis to share how he thinks the communications industry, the NBN, mobile networks and Comms Group itself will have evolved by 2030.
- Luis then shared some of the best advice he has received in life to help him get where he is today, followed by his final message for iTWire viewers and readers, and to his current and future customers and partners.
So, to learn more, please watch the video interview!