BitTitan. Well over a decade ago, the company started building software to help IT services providers drive cloud adoption, and today, BitTitan says its "industry-leading platform helps IT professionals assess, deploy, and manage cloud solutions with greater profitability."
I remember hearing the term "SaaS" or software-as-a-service back in the year 2000, and how it would be the next big thing, and now in 2021, we live in a cloud-first world, with software and services effortlessly delivered from the cloud to any connected device you can think of.
A mainstay for businesses and consumers alike, moving to the cloud has been one of the major features of digital transformation, and we live in a world so accustomed to cloud services that companies move between cloud providers as their needs change, and products, services, and customer needs evolve.
And that's why BitTitan exists, as it helps organisations adopt and manage cloud services in a simple, cost-effective manner with its industry-leading migration solution MigrationWiz, and its modern IT toolbox Voleer, which centralizes and automates IT tasks.
MigrationWiz is BitTitan's fully automated, 100% SaaS solution that enables IT to quickly migrate email, documents, public folders, Microsoft Teams, and other workloads from a wide range of Source and Destination endpoints.
There are also issues of data sovereignty during cloud migrations, and the critical questions every organisation should ask prior to a migration project, let alone the massive uptake and acceleration of cloud technologies and adoption that we saw in 2020 due to COVID, and are still seeing today in 2021.
So, to find out more, we spoke to Brad, BitTitan's Director of Business Development in the Asia Pacific, and that video interview can be seen in full below, after which is a summary of the topics we spoke about - please read on after the video!
- I started by introducing Brad and welcoming him to the program, and asked him to explain BitTitan and its products, services and partners in 2021.
- Noting that BitTitan has been in the midst of last decade's massive shift to the cloud, which continues in this decade as companies massively accelerated their cloud adoption and continuing digital transformation initiatives, Brad spoke about the issues facing customers and managed service providers in making this happen, and the benefits they experienced.
- We touched on how COVID was a big factor in making this happen, as we are all now aware, with a reliance on cloud technology a mainstay for businesses and a boon for people working remotely from home. Beyond the impact of COVID, we discussed the role that a busy mergers and acquisitions market plays in driving cloud migration activity.
- Then we spoke about data sovereignty issues that have appeared over the last few years as countries tighten their requirements, and the important questions that companies need to ask themselves before undertaking data migrations to the cloud and between cloud providers, and how BitTitan has responded to heightened security concerns.
- We talked about BitTitan being a Gold Microsoft Partner and Google Cloud Partner, and the work it does with other cloud service providers.
- Brad then gave his thoughts on the future of the cloud and the technology industry, great advice he has received in life, and his final message to iTWire viewers and readers, as well as to BitTitan's current and future customers and partners.
So, to learn more about BitTitan, its flagship MigrationWiz product and how it helps businesses take full advantage of all the modern features and benefits that today's cloud environments deliver to companies and their customers, please visit BitTitan here.