Aussie Broadband. In business for more than 16 years, the company is a multi-award-winning provider of Internet, network and voice services for consumers, businesses, enterprises and organisations of all types, large and small.
Aussie Broadband is famous for customer service, famous for caring, famous for competitive pricing, and famous for just giving more, especially to customers who are more technically inclined and want that extra control that self-service options deliver, while still offering top-class technical support for any customer that needs it.
Since going public on the ASX in late 2020, and with its own Aussie Fibre network nearly complete, the company has gone from strength to strength, and has become a major player in the market, taking it right up to its major competitors in a way that makes you wonder why anyone wouldn't use Aussie Broadband as their first choice.
Naturally, Aussie Broadband is always pushing the limits, and this includes the fiercely competitive business space too. Here, Aussie Broadband has launched its Carbon platform, which lets business customers "transform the way you do telco," and as the three videos on the Carbon page ably demonstrate, the Carbon platform does that and more - and since the videos were filmed, the platform has definitely been upgraded.
So to get a big update since our last video interview with Aussie Broadband CEO and MD, Phil Britt, which you can see here, we spoke with Aaron O'Keeffe, Aussie Broadband's GM of Sales, which you can see in full below, followed by a summary of the topics we spoke about, along with those three original Carbon videos from the Carbon site - so please watch and read on!
- I started by introducing Aaron, welcoming him to the program, and asking him for an update on Aussie Broadband thus far in 2022, including its successes in the business space.
- Aaron then shared an update on the company's fibre rollout, before we then spoke about the Carbon platform, why it's such a genuine game changer, how it has grown since its launch, and what's next on the roadmap.
- We spoke about customer success stories with Carbon, including Mitsubishi Motors among others.
- After this, I asked Aaron what a day in the life of the GM of Sales was like, which also includes a lot of sales strategy.
- We changed gears a little by looking into Aaron's time well over a decade ago when he became a full-time musician for two years.
- Next, Aaron shared a memory of his first computer, memories of first going online, his thoughts on how Aussie Broadband would evolve over the next couple of years, great advice received in life, and his final message to iTWire viewers and readers, and to Aussie Broadband's current and future customers and partners.
So, please watch the video interview with Aaron O'Keeffe above to learn more!