Taking a Data-Driven Approach to Scale and Complexity" to see the full presentation click here.
The Agenda is:
- Presenting the modern IT environment: a scalable system that runs in a hybrid environment.
- How to assist your customers in reducing IT silos to ensure flexibility and an intelligent costing model.
- Taking an end-to-end approach towards technology delivery: how to build a cloud-to-edge strategy.
- How Hitachi Vantara is merging best of breed innovations to deliver simple solutions.
- How to integrate AIOps, analytics and machine learning to deliver flexible applications at scale.
This event was hosted by:
ANZ Presales Director - CTO, Hitachi Vantara
His passion is clearly driven by a customer obsessed-customer first-customer only attitude.
George attended Sydney University and studied Mechanical Engineering and Leadership. He also has a diploma in Mechanical Engineering and a host of vendor certifications.
Channel Director- ANZ, Hitachi Vantara
Erin recently joined the Hitachi Vantara team, mid-pandemic, to drive the Channel strategy, Partner engagement and continue the development of the Channel sales and support team. With her strong belief that Integrity and Ethics underpin the long-term success of sales engagements, Erin is a strong proponent of Rules of Engagement, transparency, and clarity in the business.
With a long history in IT&T starting in Canada, Erin has broad experience in Australia across VARs, Multi-National vendors, Telco, and Cloud organisations. Her roles ranged from Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Management, including managing channel relationships, teams, and business units across ANZ and Asia Pacific both in direct and channel models.
Erin’s passions are in building relationships, facilitating engagements, and bringing disparate organisations and people together for the purpose of ensuring the best commercial experience and outcome for the customers.
Educated in Canada, locally Erin has completed courses with AICD, MGSM and a variety of IT vendor certifications.
Editorial Director, Innovatus Media