This practical learning sessionwill help you identify the right digital strategy for your organisation. It is delivered by the managing director of The Recognition Group, Adam Benson, one of Australia’s most experienced B2B communication and marketing leaders.
In this value-packed webinar you’ll learn how to:
- recognise the main differences between B2B and B2C buyers (and what that means for marketing)
- create your buyer persona and journey
- use content to nurture leads
- optimise your website so it will rank higher in search results
- use LinkedIn, Google Ads and other tools to drive new leads
- link your digital channels together to create an integrated lead generation program
- use Google Analytics to measure your campaign success.
Date: Tuesday 18th May 2021
Time: 12-1:30pm (AEST)
Location: Virtual event
Register for this event here.
About the speaker:
Adam Benson has worked in B2B marketing and communications for more than 25 years. He consults to global and local B2B organisations, helping them with strategy development and marketing program design. He is a Fellow of the Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA) and managing director of The Recognition Group.
About The Recognition Group:
The Recognition Group is a family of PR and marketing specialists operating across three separate agencies. It includes Recognition PR, a B2B public relations consultancy; Write Away Communication, an industrial, trade and lifestyle public relations consultancy; and Outsource, a specialist B2B marketing services provider.
The Recognition Group provides a range of services from strategic consulting, media training and content creation, to social media management, graphic design and full-scale marketing program execution. The Recognition Group works together and across its three agencies to provide integrated communications and marketing programs for clients.