Angela Ashton, the A/NZ Snr Field Marketing Manager for SUSE, is inviting interested parties to attend an "upcoming digital industry initiative" on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise sponsored by Intel and in partnership with SUSE, where A/NZ Leaders for HPE, Andrew Foote & SUSEs’ Brian Goodman-Jones will be discussing “Modernising Your Mission-Critical Workloads: Reducing Risk, Increasing Scale & Enhancing Performance”.
SUSE describes its dedicated partnership with HPE as a strategic alliance, noting SUSE Linux Enterprise Server is certified across the entire Hewlett Packard Enterprise ProLiant and BladeSystem server lines and across the Hewlett Packard Enterprise storage line, among other interesting facts.
HPE's page on its alliance with SUSE has "software defined infrastructure with an open approach" as the headline, noting the 25+ year relationship is "longer than some Linux vendors have been in existence", and that both "continuously work together coupled with important partners such as SAP and Microsoft to deliver enterprise-grade solutions. SUSE, the industry’s largest independent open source company, delivers secure Linux, container management and storage software for mixed enterprise IT environments."
At the “Modernising Your Mission-Critical Workloads: Reducing Risk, Increasing Scale & Enhancing Performance” event, we're told you'll learn more about:
- The 25+ year relationship between HPE and SUSE, IT modernisation trends and building a blueprint for workload innovation.
- Discover how to build a strategy that responds to the growth of “mission-critical” applications improving performance.
- All while integrating an open-source mindset into your IT strategy: understanding the benefits of scale and agility.
- How together, HPE + SUSE "simplify enterprise complexity" with a single operating environment, enterprise container management and application deployment together.
At the event's registration page event, you'll find the agenda, as well as a bio on each speaker.
The agenda is as follows:
- Reflecting on trends IT modernisation and building a blueprint for workload innovation.
- How to build a strategy that responds to the growth of “mission-critical” applications and improves performance.
- Integrating an open-source mindset into your IT strategy: understanding the benefits of scale and agility.
- Taking a multi-cloud, as-a-service, approach to ensure: scale, flexibility and an overall reduced TCO.