Seize the opportunities of cloud and overcome complexity, cost and security challenges in a timely, time-friendly and insightful event from top A/NZ cloud experts advancing their organisation's competitive edge – which you can, too!
Corinium is a specialist market intelligence, advisory and events company delivering in-depth business insights, advice and tools to C-Suite executives across the enterprise.
The company puts on over 190 world-class conferences, digital roundtables, online events, virtual summits and hybrid events on a global basis each year, with its latest must-attend event focusing on cloud transformation.
Dubbed "Cloud Transformation Online", this is Australia and New Zealand's leading online event for senior cloud executives. In respect of your time, four lunchtime (AEDT) sessions from 10 to 13 November 2020 make it easy for you to attend this free live event.
Now, it is well known today that the benefits of cloud adoption are truly vast, but without a thorough look into its complexities, you risk getting exposed to issues around security, cost management, lack of expertise, governance and control, compliance, performance and many others.
You will experience the same high-level conversations you would at a physical event, all from the comfort of your home office, or wherever you are – but without the cost, travel or potential health risks of our post-COVID world – and all in easily manageable, bite-size chunks over four days to fit neatly around your schedule.
Of course, you don't need to specifically be a senior cloud executive to appreciate the event, as cloud, digital transformation and the modern world are deeply integrated, and there are plenty of great speakers and topics to learn from.
What are some of the benefits of attending?
- You'll learn how to "win the battle of the cloud" – comparing public, private, hybrid and multi-cloud deployment models
- Understand and address cloud security risks within the enterprise
- Learn how to use cloud as an enabler for improved resilience and scalability
- The key themes are the financial implications of cloud adoption and the importance of strategic planning, people issues, and security matters.
- Manage the financial implications of cloud-based services
- Key considerations when transitioning data and analytics to the cloud
- Best practice using a cloud provider to outsource data centre
- Understand how DataOps & AIOps is optimising cloud computing
- Dive deep into edge computing: understand the benefits, risks, and what it means for the cloud
- Learn how to use DevSecOps for sustainable security across the enterprise
The Cloud Transformation Online A/NZ presenters are:
- David English, Acting Chief Information Officer, Suburban Rail Loop Authority, Victorian Government – Using cloud as an enabler for enterprise-wide digital transformation.
- Michael Robinson, Head of Cloud Enablement, TVNZ – Transitioning data and analytics to the cloud.
- Ron Gauci, CEO, AIIA – Strategies to assist executives obtain board buy into transformational change.
- Alex Bowdler, IT Operations & Security Services Manager, Aspen Pharmacare (South Africa) – How to use DevSecOps for sustainable security across the enterprise.
- Abdullah Khan, Head of Modern Enterprise Infrastructure, AMP – Managing the financial implications of cloud-based services.
- Understanding and addressing cloud security risks within the enterprise - a panel discussion moderated by Kostas Kyrifidis, President, Victorian Security Institute with panellists Angela Zhao, Data Management Risk Consultant, ASB Bank and Gladwin Mendez, Data and Information Security Officer Fisher Funds.
- Martin Zahumensky, VP of Product Strategy, Ataccama - Data Governance & Data Quality in Cloud & Hybrid Environments.
- Jacqui Visch, Group Chief Technology and Data Officer AMP - Overview of AMP's cloud adoption strategy.
Some of the feedback from previous attendees includes:
"This is one of the few events that I have attended that is so rich in content!" – Director, Enterprise Analytics, Universal Robina Corporation.
"Walked away with new insights & ideas and new connections to peers" – Head of Data Governance, Tabcorp.
"The content for each agenda was very apt and appropriate for the audience. Well done for a great show, the sponsors, exhibitors and attendees provide valuable insight" – IT Security, Risk & Governance, Director, Tiger Brands.
Register now for this important event!