Data Governance Online Deep Dive will address the latest in delivering trusted, high quality, secure business ready data in an efficient, unified and timely manner. Covering trust in data quality, reference and master data management, data security, lineage, metadata management, data warehousing, usage, and modern data strategies and approaches. In turn ethical, usage and privacy considerations stemming from the influx of data, ethical dilemmas and C-19 ramifications. Join in the discussion with leading data executives from 20-23rd October, Online, free!
You’ll be joined by speakers who have stories to tell, experiences to share and best practice tips for you. Interact with:
- Noel Jarrett, Chief Data Officer, Telstra
- Andrea Wecke, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Program Director Information Integrity, Eastern Health
- Virginia Wheway, Chief Data Officer, CIMIC
- Melecio Valerio, Head of Enterprise Data Management, Information and Transformation Office, FWD Life Insurance Corporation
- Karen Halligan, Head of Enterprise Information Management, AMP
- Michelle Kempster, Head of Data Governance & Quality, Tabcorp
- Shane Downey, National Manager Data Governance, Allianz Partners
- Dr Jamie Gabriel, Manager, Data Governance, Cancer Institute NSW
- Sandeep Shankar, Lead- Data Governance Strategy, flybuys (Loyalty Pacific)
- Sam Benedict, Vice President - Solution Strategy, Erwin Inc
Discover how to make data fit for purpose, how others are delivering trusted, high quality and robust data and how to build the right environment for faster, cheaper, easier access to data - safely.
CDAO Deep Dive: Data Governance Online, ANZ will take place from 20th – 23rd October, 2020. For more information on the event visit https://cdao-data-governance.coriniumintelligence.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Globally recognised for their leading face-to-face conferences and market research, and most recently the best real-time digital learning opportunities, Corinium Global Intelligence are launching the Chief Data and Analytics Officer (CDAO) Deep Dive series and taking a closer look at the topics requested by the data community - bringing you incredible insights from the region's leading data experts, and you can watch them whenever and wherever you want, for free!