An Apple iPhone XR caught fire during a flight in October last year after it was shoved down the side of a passenger seat, according to a report from Britain's Air Accidents Investigation Branch made public on Tuesday.
One of four data centres in Strasbourg belonging to French firm OVHcloud was destroyed in a fire that began at about 11am AEDT on Wednesday.
Australian in-space transportation provider, Space Machines Company, reports signing a customer agreement to deploy Fireball.International’s "innovative bushfire detection satellite" into its final orbit on board Space Machines Company’s orbital transport, Optimus-1 in 2022.
Fujitsu has successfully completed the implementation of an Emergency Services Computer Aided Dispatch (ESCAD) system for Ambulance Tasmania.
The head of the cyber security firm Dragos has played down reports of a cyber attack being behind a fire at the Abadan Oil Refinery in Iran, which were published by Reuters on Sunday.
Researchers have found that the Bluetooth connection to the Glamoriser hair straightener is very flawed, there is pretty-well no security.
A new app for mobile phones and tablets will provide risks posed by severe weather and natural disasters that could affect homes and businesses.
Large multinational technology vendor Lenovo has issued a global recall for the 5th generation Lenovo Carbon X1 notebook.
In what could only be described as bittersweet irony, one of Samsung’s SDI Chinese battery factories has had a minor fire in storage section where it is said to be disassembling and recycling Note 7 batteries.
If you are experiencing problems with your Telstra mobile or fixed services today, chances are it's due to the fire at the Chatswood exchange.
Last week, Channel 7 News reported an iPhone 7 burst into flames in a car under clothes at a beach in Australia.
The Samsung Note7 Games: Catching Fire is not the name of the latest Hollywood blockbuster but an apparent case of actual reality for replacement Note7s from the crisis-hit chaebol.
A "replacement" Samsung Galaxy Note7 caught fire on a Southwest Airlines plane in the US on 5 October. iTWire reported that here.
Samsung has seen at least two reports of its Galaxy S7 Edge exploding, and US authorities are warning of exploding washing machines and an accidentally crushed tablet burnt on a plane.
Over two years since the recall of 144,000 Samsung washing machines, a third are still stuck in Australian homes, posing a ‘serious fire risk to the community.’
Lenovo has recalled power cables supplied with or for a range of its notebooks, warning of a fire hazard.
A report on buyer shopping patterns for Amazon in the US shows that the company has sold hardly any of its much hyped Fire phone.
Tech giant Hewlett-Packard is recalling millions of laptop power cords that could pose fire and burn hazards, including some sold in Australia.
Australians in emergency situations could soon be using Triple Zero in a whole new way, with Communications Minister Malcolm Turnbull announcing a review into the system and how it could be better used to take advantage of modern mobile technologies.
If the infrastructure behind a mobile game goes down, that's a nuisance rather than a disaster. But if that happens with an app used to deliver emergency warnings and information, it's potentially a matter of life or death.
Has Jennifer put the Dud in Dudley-Nicholson?
The problem lies with so-called pundits who are trying to push a particular line and do not bother to verify[…]
If disinformation about the 2016 USA election was bad then the disinformation about the 2020 election was a disaster.The problem[…]
Why do you promote Wondershare Mockitt as a free alternative, given that its official page linked by you, clearly states[…]
Look, history has shown that if something can be done, then it will be done. The use of AI to[…]