According to SolarWinds, the summits will offer training, enablement, virtual networking opportunities, and experience exchange.
“Our goal is to continue to empower and enable growth for our partners, and we believe our EMEA and APJ Partner Summits are the perfect platform to exchange information and knowledge,” explains SolarWinds EMEA sales group vice president Ludovic Neveu.
“Our Partner Summit events play a key part in offering Partners the opportunity to learn about our future plans for outcome-driven solutions, and how these can enable them to better serve customers,” adds SolarWinds APAC sales vice president Sojung Lee.
EMEA and APJ Virtual Partner Summit 2021
The events will include technical deep dives into SolarWinds solutions, and a premier plenary session, open to all partners.
• EMEA plenary session, Tuesday, 24 August, 13:00 GMT
• APJ plenary session, Wednesday, 8 September, 11:00 SGT
Keynote presentations will be led by SolarWinds leadership team, including:
• Sudhakar Ramakrishna, president and CEO
• Rohini Kasturi, executive vice president, chief product officer
• Ludovic Neveu, general vice president, EMEA sales
• Timothy Brown, chief information security officer and vice president, security
• Garrett O'Keeffe, senior director, customer success
• Cal Smith, senior director, technical training
• John O Callaghan, partner development director