Enter ROCCAT Studios Sova – the first couch keyboard that doubles as a stable table, sorry, very large mousepad.
For decades the living room has been the near exclusive domain of console gaming. Millions have enjoyed playing on the couch, experiencing the casual ease of plug-and-play fun that comes with it. While smaller PCs and various streaming technologies have cracked the door slightly over the years, Sova kicks it wide open.
It bridges the gap between desk-and-chair PC gaming and living room play. It provides the vital key ingredient missed by every PC gamer who wants to experience their favourite games from the comfort of a couch or chair via PC, Steam machine, or streaming device.
It is a USB keyboard with a four-metre break-away cable – perhaps not as convenient as Bluetooth, but a lot faster when every microsecond counts. The specs include:
- 275mm × 240mm mousepad, replaceable
- Replaceable wrist rest and lap cushions
- Easy-Shift[+] with 28-key EasyZone
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports (to attach a mouse and headset)
- ROCCAT Talk
- Multimedia functions
- Configurable key backlighting
- 4m break-away cable
- 512kB memory + 32-bit Arm IC
- 1000Hz polling rate
- Advanced anti-ghosting with N-key rollover
- Membrane keys (Sova)
- TTC mechanical key switches (Sova MK) – near infinite durability
- Dimensions / Weight: Width 64.6 cm, Height 28.0 cm , Length 3.7 cm , Weight 2350 g