Blizzard Entertainment has announced that from Friday October 21 through to the end of Saturday October 22nd fans of its relatively small stable of games can enjoy the atmosphere and hands-on experience of Blizzcon 2011, to be held at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
In addition to serving as a gathering place for Blizzard Entertainment gaming communities, BlizzCon will offer attendees a chance to enjoy:
* Hands-on play time with the latest versions of Blizzard Entertainment games
* Discussion panels with Blizzard Entertainment developers
* Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
* Community contests with great prizes
* Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment's game universes
* More activities and attractions to be announced
The previous BlizzCon was held in Anaheim in October 2010. Tickets to the event sold out in minutes, and some of the highlights included the unveiling of Diablo III's fifth and final playable character class, the demon hunter, and an epic closing concert featuring Tenacious D.
Further details about BlizzCon 2011, including ticket availability and pricing, will be announced on the official Blizzard website, www.blizzard.com, as the event draws closer.
To keep pace with the continued growth of World of Warcraft as well as development on other Blizzard Entertainment games, the company is currently hiring for numerous open positions. More information on available career opportunities can be found at www.blizzard.com/jobs.