“Organisations are rapidly adopting Microsoft Teams for all their employee collaboration requirements, and now recognise the importance of integrating it with the contact centre to enhance customer experience,” said Dejan Deklich, Chief Product Officer at 8x8.
“8x8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams enables IT and service leaders to seamlessly embed customer engagement with global voice communications into Teams workflows to gain deeper insights across all interactions. This helps organisations meet their unique business requirements, allowing employees and customers to stay productive and engaged from anywhere.”
8x8 says Contact Center for Microsoft Teams offers omnichannel contact centre functionality that is fully integrated with Teams, with the solution making it easy to “boost agent performance, simplify customer engagement workflows, and ignite collaboration across the organisation”.
“8x8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams allows sales, service and support agents to quickly connect and collaborate with other Teams-enabled experts, and resolve customer issues faster.”
“Organisations have turned to Microsoft Teams to help solve their most critical collaboration and telephony needs, so integrating advanced contact centre capabilities into their communication hub is a natural next step,” said Daniel Canning, Director, Microsoft Teams at Microsoft.
“We are pleased to see 8x8 successfully complete the contact centre certification process, providing their customers with a reliable integration with Teams, empowering their employees and contact centre agents to connect with customers and provide a seamless experience.”
“Our digital transformation agenda is about using the very best technology solutions to deliver essential services to the community, responding to changes in how we work and the nature of interactions between our employees and citizens,” said Alison Hughes, Assistant Director ICT of Liverpool City Council.
“8x8’s cloud contact centre and communications product empowers both our contact centre agents and employees to seamlessly collaborate and connect through the certified integration with Microsoft Teams. This enables our staff to work together to provide the vital services our local residents and businesses require while working from anywhere.”
8x8 cites a “Workplace Collaboration 2021-22 Research Study” from Metrigy Research, showing that 70.4% of organisations adopting Microsoft Teams are using direct routing to connect to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
“With 8x8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams, contact centre agents, knowledge workers and supervisors can make and receive PSTN calls using the Teams app as the preferred endpoint,” says 8x8, listing key features allowing organisations to:
- Accept incoming contact centre calls in Teams, empowering agents to manage customer interactions, and capture call details and key metrics.
- Gain rich contact centre insights with full reporting and analytics into call quality, performance metrics, activity history, and speech analytics.
- Use 8x8 Call Recording to support regulatory compliance.
- Integrate out-of-the-box with more than 25 third-party business applications, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics 365, to automatically log all calls with the ability to attach details, recordings and speech analytics to any customer record.
- Operate worldwide with global calling plans in 42 countries six continents including unlimited calling to up to 47 countries