YOW! Data is a technical conference for data professionals which provides the opportunity to share challenges, best practices, experience, techniques and tools.
The conference brings together leading industry practitioners and applied researchers working on data-driven technology and applications, providing in-depth coverage of current and emerging technologies in the areas of Big Data, Analytics and Machine Learning.
This year our invited speakers are
• Juliet Hougland (Data Platform Engineering Manager at Stitch Fix) who will be speaking about rapid experimentation in data science teams
• Simon Kaplan (CEO of [ui!] the urban institute, APAC) who will tell us his lessons learned from building a data platform for smart cities
Other sessions to look out for include:
• Simon Aubury - Which Plane Woke Snowy the Cat?
• Larene Le Gassick - Data Driven Diversity
• Roger Qiu - Image Classification in a Noisy Fraudulent World - A Journey of Computational and Statistical Performance
• Dana Ma - Building Rome Every Day - Scaling ML Model Building Infrastructure
• Mat Kelcey - Practical Learning To Learn
• Trish Khoo - Taming the Beast: Automated Testing for Complex Data Pipelines
Join us at YOW! Data where speakers from leading companies such as Thoughtworks, Atlassian, Zendesk, REA Group, Data61 and Seek will present their insights.
With 40 talks and case studies across two tracks spanning topics from the human genome to ransomware to augmented reality, YOW! Data 2019 presents a broad festival of learning. Network, meet the experts and hone your skills all in one event.
Network, meet the experts and hone your skills all in one event.