In any organisation, documents — files — can be stored on paper, local hard disks, flash memory drives, mobile devices, network file shares, local servers, home computers or “Drobox” like repositories. Apart from issues of version control, there are the obvious security problems.
Hyland has released AirBase that securely stores, manages, classifies and organises documents in a private cloud via any Web browser, mobile device or selected multi-function devices. One location for business documents eliminates challenges of paper-based processes and scattered tools like personal drives, paper files, and network file shares.
Brenda Kirk, senior vice-president of product and strategy at Hyland, said, “With AirBase, we are able to respond specifically to our partner channel seeking to offer a simple cloud-based document management solution. By tapping into Hyland’s more than 25 years of deep industry expertise, we were able to quickly respond to this important market need.”
- Add and classify documents into logical groups from any Web browser, mobile devices, and selected multi-function devices;
- Wasily search for and retrieve documents with business-defined search fields;
- View and assign to-do activities; and
- Manage user security and configure/expand the solution.
It is sold exclusively through Hyland’s partner channel. AirBase enables organisations to:
- Quickly and confidently deploy a cloud-based solution;
- Leverage person-to-person document routing, reducing bottlenecks;
- Create, grow and maintain solutions using an intuitive, tile-based interface;
- Accelerate user adoption with minimal end-user training requirements;
- Reduce reliance on valuable IT and administration resources;
- Implement custom integrations through publicly available REST APIs;
- Ensure critical information is safe in the private Hyland Cloud with individual encryption and no commingling of data; and
- Easily purchase with a cost-effective, user-based subscription licensing model.
AirBase joins Hyland’s existing product suite that includes OnBase, an industry-leading enterprise information platform product; ShareBase, an enterprise file sync and share product; and LawLogix, which provides cloud-based solutions for HR professionals and immigration practitioners.