Organisers say that more than 150 delegates have already registered for the fast-paced search engine event, which focuses on key issues such as pricing, local search, Search Engine Optimisation, Intellectual Property and user trends.
Keynote speaker is Craig Wax, regional manager Yahoo! Search Marketing, while Google is bringing out two senior executives from the United States: Sukhinder Singh Cassidy, VP Asia Pacific and Latin America, and Brian White, Technical Program Manager, Search Quality.
Also speaking will be Nic Jones, MD News Interactive; Robert Rath, GM Sensis Interactive; Cliff Rosenberg, Acting CEO Yahoo!7; Ian Leuchars, MD 24/7 Real Media and others.
Further details can be found at www.searchengineroom.com.au and a full list of speakers include:
· Gavin Appel, Vice President - Search, Hitwise
· Chris Dimmock, Managing Director, Cogentis
· Foad Fadaghi, Research Director, ICT Practice, Frost & Sullivan
· Fionn Hyndman, Managing Director, dgm
· Steven Greenway, eCommerce Manager, Virgin Blue
· Nic Jones, Managing Director, News Interactive
· Paul Kallenbach, Senior Associate, Minter Ellison
· Ian Leuchars, Managing Director, 24/7 Real Media
· Ruth Mackay, Registrar of Trademarks, IP Australia
· Stephen Murphy, Director, Pay Per Click
· John Ostler, Director of Internet Marketing, First Rate
· Robert Rath. General Manager, Sensis Interactive
· Cliff Rosenberg - Acting CEO, Yahoo!7
· Sukhinder Singh Cassidy, VP Asia Pacific and Latin America, Google
· David Warmuz, Managing Director, Trellian
· Craig Wax, Regional Managing Director Yahoo! Search Marketing
· Brian White, Technical Program Manager, Search Quality, Google (US)