Logitech. Founded in 1981 in Lausanne, Switzerland, many in the consumer space would know Logitech for its webcams, keyboards, mice and innovative computer peripherals. The company has always been focused on innovation and quality, with products and experiences that have an everyday place in so many people's lives, whether from its earlier days through the invention of the infrared cordless mouse, the thumb-operated trackball, the laser mouse and many other first.
Today, Logitech's products are sold in almost every country in the world, and has developed into a multi-brand company designing products that bring people together through music, gaming, video and computing, whether for consumers, content creation, or the business or business through its business-class keyboards and mouse, and its impressive video collaboration solutions.
And that's the focus of Logitech's newest line - Logitech Select, which has now launched in Australia. It's billed as "an all-in-one service plan that ensures video collaboration solutions are always ready and operational when teams need them, with business-class service to support every need."
Business users need robust business-class services, and that's obviously why Logitech says its Logitech Select service is "a comprehensive service plan that delivers enterprise-grade reliability, continuity, and peace of mind through one expert provider. It offers 24/7 support, a dedicated Customer Success Manager, accelerated RMA, onsite spares, and advanced Sync analytics, including customisable alerts through ServiceNow integration."
Sean Byrne, Logitech’s Head of Video Conferencing for Australia and New Zealand, said at the heart of Logitech Select is the company’s desire to support productivity within the workplace, stating:
“Logitech Select is ultimately about people and expertise. When you sign up for Select, you get access to a team of dedicated, trained professionals, experts in meeting room solutions from a company you know and trust. They can help minimize downtime for your meeting rooms while recommending ways to optimise meeting spaces for your employees.
“It’s like having a dedicated helpdesk at Logitech that also has expertise in Microsoft Teams, Zoom Rooms, and in-room appliances running Windows and Android operating systems,” Byrne continued.
So, what are the key features of Logitech Select? These include:
● 24/7 support. Logitech Select’s 24/7 technical support provides the right level of assistance fast — anytime and anywhere. Because support comes direct from the manufacturer, you can trust the Logitech team to have the expertise needed to help you recover from unexpected downtime in your meeting rooms. And that expertise extends beyond Logitech products to your entire room solution, including video conferencing services such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom Rooms.
● Dedicated Customer Success Manager. When you cover 50 or more rooms with a Logitech Select Plan, you will receive access to a Customer Success Manager (CSM) who is a trusted partner that knows your business. Your CSM serves as a single point of contact to support and address your video collaboration needs while optimizing your solution.
● Accelerated RMA. Logitech Select includes an expedited return merchandise authorization (RMA) for hardware under warranty with delivery. When extended downtime is not an option, Select will fix it fast with next business day shipping.
● Onsite spares. Sometimes even overnight isn’t fast enough. Perhaps you have a problem in a corporate boardroom or training facility, and you can’t afford to wait. With onsite spares, you have a failsafe plan — an immediate hot swap to get your room back up and minimize lost productivity.
● Advanced capabilities with Logitech Sync. Logitech Select includes advanced functionality with Sync, such as the ability to create a help ticket for service from within the application, and advanced insights and analytics on room occupancy and utilization.
● ServiceNow integration. If there’s a problem in a meeting room, such as an outage or disconnected camera, the Sync integration with ServiceNow proactively notifies your IT admins. This integration is included with Logitech Select.
What inspired Logitech Select?
The company says Logitech Select is inspired by the business mantra of simplicity — Logitech designed products are technologically advanced, yet simple to use.
Testament to this, we're told Logitech Select "boasts no complicated tiers of support with varying prices depending on the level of expertise, when it’s available, or how complex the technology or ecosystem is."
Logitech Select is dedicated to providing a complete, all-in-one straightforward service with a straightforward price of AUD $1,499 (NZD $1,649.90) per room on a three year plan.
More information on Logitech Select is here.