Since the advent of YubiEnterprise Delivery in May 2020 the world has seen organisations and their workforces, partners, and customers grapple with the new challenges from the COVID-19 pandemic. These challenges include enabling strong remote work security for distributed workforces without reducing productivity.
YubiEnterprise Delivery provided an efficient way for organisations across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Oceania, and Asia o adopt phishing-resistant, strong authentication at scale, with turnkey YubiKey delivery to remote users.
In fact, with a further 15 countries now supporting YubiEnterprise Delivery, there are now 49 countries covered across those regions. The newest countries supported include Mexico, Chile, Israel, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand.
Since the launch of YubiEnterprise Delivery Service, Yubico has consistently augmented the Service with new secure remote access features and capabilities -- most recently publishing an integration guide to ServiceNow. With these key integrations, Yubico aims to make the process of ordering keys for new and existing employees as seamless as possible for customers.
Key benefits of YubiEnterprise and details on the delivery expansion
As a cloud-based logistics service, YubiEnterprise Delivery allows customers to streamline YubiKey distribution to end-users in domestic and international locations, including residential addresses. IT department administrators can easily oversee product inventory levels, request single or bulk YubiKey shipments, and track the delivery status in one centralised location. All of these features are accessible through Yubico’s cloud-based self-service Console or can be directly integrated into existing IT software using public APIs. In just its short time since launch, we have processed nearly 90,000 shipments via YubiEnterprise Delivery.
With YubiEnterprise Delivery, organisations can expect the following benefits:
- Cost-effective, turnkey delivery with shipping and tracking of YubiKeys to users, all handled seamlessly by the experts at Yubico
- Access to the capabilities of YubiEnterprise Delivery through an administrator console or organisations can integrate YubiEnterprise Delivery into their IT flows and service catalogues using public APIs (watch this video to learn more)
- Manage all YubiEnterprise subscriptions quickly and easily
- Place individual shipment requests or conveniently upload shipments in bulk through a CSV file
- Gain visibility into an organisation’s available inventory and consumption patterns (i.e. how many were bought, how many are shipped, and how many are available)
- Get immediate details on shipment costs and applicable details depending on the shipping region
- Generate reports for all shipment requests over time for inter-department cross-charge
- Streamline business processes through the introduction of the Global PO
- Manage RMA / shipment anomalies directly through the console
YubiEnterprise Delivery: What's Next in the Era of Remote Work Security for Hybrid Workers
YubiEnterprise Delivery was created as a key way to provide IT teams with powerful capabilities to manage the delivery of YubiKey devices to remote employees, mitigating the complications of hardware distribution, while helping to accelerate the adoption of strong multi-factor authentication (MFA) for improved remote workforce cyber security. There are still many remaining remote security challenges that businesses are looking to overcome to make the distributed work model as effective as it can be. This includes the innate challenge of ensuring strong security for all employees and their devices while working remotely, but also the challenge of how to get certain tools and services to hundreds, if not thousands, of workers spread in many different places around the world.
With the addition of these new countries, broad global coverage, and new API integrations, Yubico remains committed to helping companies around the world with the ongoing challenges of distributed employees and ensuring strong authentication across users and devices. Yubico is excited about these moves and looks forward to continuing to invest in future enhancements and capabilities to help YubiEnterprise Delivery customers.
For more information about YubiEnterprise Delivery, including pricing options and key benefits, please visit yubico.com/products/yubienterprise-delivery/. Furthermore, YubiEnterprise Subscription can supplement delivery with flexible YubiKey-as-a-Service purchasing options.