GTC will also feature a fireside chat with Turing Award winners Yoshua Bengio, Geoff Hinton and Yann LeCun discussing how AI will evolve and help solve challenging problems. The discussion will be moderated by Sanja Fidler, vice president of AI research at NVIDIA.
GTC talks will explore some of the key advances driving AI and the metaverse -- including large language models, natural language processing, digital twins, digital biology, robotics and climate science.
Major talks include:
• BMW, ILM, Kroger, Lowe's, Siemens, NVIDIA and others on using digital twins for a range of applications, from manufacturing to neurosurgery to climate modelling
• ByteDance's deployment of large-scale GPU clusters for machine learning and deep learning
• Medtronic's use of AI for robotic surgery and the operating room of the future
• Boeing's digital transformation enabling aircraft engineering and production to be more flexible and efficient
• Deutsche Bank's adoption of AI and cloud technologies to improve the customer experience
• Johnson & Johnson's use of hybrid cloud computing for healthcare, plus a session on its use of quantum computing simulation for pharmaceutical research
• How pharmaceutical companies can use transformer AI models and digital twins to accelerate drug discovery
• United Nations and NVIDIA scientists discussing AI for climate modelling, including disaster prediction, deforestation and agriculture
• Amazon Web Services, Ericsson, Verizon and NVIDIA leaders describing augmented- and virtual-reality applications for 5G and optimising 5G deployment with digital twins
• Mercedes-Benz, Siemens, Magic Leap and NVIDIA executives, joined by author Matthew Ball and journalist Dean Takahashi, discussing industrial Omniverse applications and spatial computing
• Adobe, Pixar and NVIDIA leaders explaining how Universal Scene Description is becoming a standard for the metaverse
GTC offers a range of sessions tailored for many different audiences, including business executives, data scientists, enterprise IT leaders, designers, developers, researchers and students.
Content for developers and researchers
GTC provides participants at all stages of their careers with outstanding learning-and-development opportunities, many of which are free. Developers, researchers and students can sign up for 135 sessions on a broad range of topics, including:
• 5 Paths to a Career in AI
• Accelerating AI Workflows and Maximising Investments in Cloud Infrastructure
• The AI Journey From Academics to Entrepreneurship
• Applying Lessons From Kaggle-Winning Solutions to Real-World Problems
• Developing HPC Applications With Standard C++, Fortran and Python
• Defining the Quantum-Accelerated Supercomputer
• Insights From NVIDIA Research
Attendees who wish to strengthen their skills can sign up for hands-on, full-day technical workshops and two-hour training labs offered by the NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute (DLI). Twenty workshops are available in multiple time zones and languages, and more than 25 free training labs are available in accelerated computing, computer vision, data science, conversational AI, natural language processing and other topics.
Insights for business leaders
This GTC will feature more than 30 sessions from some of the world's leading companies in key industry sectors, including financial services, industrial, retail, automotive and healthcare. Speakers will share detailed insights to advance business using AI and metaverse technology, including: building AI centres; the business value of digital twins; and new technologies that will define how we live, work and play.
In addition to those from the companies listed above, senior executives from AT&T, BMW, Fox Sports, Lucid Motors, Medtronic, Meta, Microsoft, NIO, Pinterest, Polestar, United Airlines and U.S. Bank are among the industry leaders scheduled to present.
Sessions for startups
NVIDIA Inception, a global program with more than 11,000 startups, will host several sessions, including:
• AI for VCs: Six startup leaders describe how they are driving advancements from robotics to restaurants
• How NVIDIA Inception startups are advancing healthcare and life sciences
• How NVIDIA technologies can help startups
• Revolutionising agriculture with AI in emerging markets
Explore the full GTC session catalog and register to attend today.