But it has managed to bring its enterprise level, unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) technology within reach of SMBs (up to 300 users) via its new OXO Connect with latest OpenTouch Hybrid Cloud Suite for SMB.
Built on the new robust Alcatel-Lucent OXO Connect R2 communications server, and the latest Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Suite for SMB addresses the flexibility SMBs require – it is a hybrid system creating a future proof investment for cloud services, along with an end-to-end voice, data and Wi-Fi converged system.
Damien Delard, head of the SMB business unit at ALE commented, “With more than 850K solutions sold and over 18M users, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise SMB solutions are proven for SMBs. This latest generation delivers simple, robust and connected capabilities SMBs need. The new OXO Connect solution increases customer satisfaction and minimises costs for businesses.”
- Channel Partners benefit from new licensing management and refreshed quotation tool to better serve SMB customers
- New features include software assurance, cloud-ready services, reach to broader range of businesses, and new cost-effective wireless access points
- Unique telephony licensing allows channel partners to better manage the needs and use of installed configurations. It’s coupled with a future-proof solution to protect investments covering all software upgrades for customers for a limited time, making technology advances cost effective.
- Cloud services on OXO Connect:
- Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow UC cloud services connects people and systems, creating an integrated and innovative cloud-based collaborative workplace for business users and their business contacts.
- Alcatel-Lucent Cloud Connect Agent will provide remote access for channel partners to deliver support and services.
- Hospitality markets benefit from the increased capacity of up to 300 guest and administrative phones. Additionally, the new VTech analog phones better serve the needs of 2-3 star hotels.
- Enterprise-grade, low-cost Wi-Fi is now achievable with the new Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess WLAN Access Point AP-1101 wireless LAN technology designed specifically for SMBs. The AP-1101 is based on controller-less technology and provides enterprise-class features such as auto-discovering, dynamic RF management, roaming, VoWLAN and QoS support real-time applications.
Chris Downes, Channel Sales Director at Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, said, “For more than 20 years, ALE have met the communications requirements of thousands of small and medium businesses all over Australia and New Zealand with our OXO platform. The latest generation, OXO Connect, comes with native support for SIP services, as well as cloud-delivered platform management and unified communications. The feedback from our distributors, partners, and customers on OXO Connect is that it is an excellent evolution of our existing solution, and puts ALE right at the front of the pack in being able to increase customer satisfaction and minimizes costs for businesses.”