Cascade Strategy. The company says it is the world's #1 strategy execution platform, helping thousands of organisations make their visions happen, through building their business and departmental plans, right through to tracking and execution of initiatives, team performance and more.
Having started in 2017, the company has grown to help more than 3000 customers across 100+ countries realise over 150,000 active goals daily, powered by an impressive SaaS platform which in turn is empowering more than 140 dedicated staff, speaking 25 languages, in 20 locations across eight countries.
Some of those customers include Johnson & Johnson, Samsung, Mercedes, UBS, BMW, Unicef, Carhartt, Visa, Toshiba, the University of Sydney, Barbados, McLaren and many others.
Cascade promises to let you do away with strategy spreadsheets and accompanying Powerpoint presentations, and instead, bridge the gap between strategy and execution with "visibility, dynamic and adaptive plans, iterations and a relentless focus on what matters."
Naturally, Cascade Strategy's platform features over 1000 integrations, letting you unify data from all your tools into Cascade, which means no mare context switching.
Just some of those integrations includes Microsoft Teams, G Suite, Trello, Xero, Salesforce, Workday, Office 365, Google Sheets, Slack, SAP, Google Analytics, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Tableau, Jira, ServiceNow, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive and many more.
There's also the upcoming 100% online "Strategy Fest 2022" event coming on June 21, which invites us to join the strategy revolution in what is billed as the biggest strategy event of the year.
Cascade Strategy notes with 90% of strategies failing, you need to be part of the other 10%.
With corporations still thinking that strategy is delivered "top-down" and is an exclusive purview of the few, it's time to change your perception of reality - and become part of the 10% that matter - and achieve success.
Cascade says every individual can claim their strategy rights to plan, execute, measure and adapt their own strategies to success in 2022 and beyond, and they've a solid track record of customers big and small across the world achieving tangible and growing success as proof that it can be done - and is being done!
In 2021, over 15,000 professionals attended Strategy Fest, and they changed their strategy forever.
This year's three hour event has six incredible keynote speakers from McDonalds, Fedex, Mastercard, Amazon, Asahi and Winning Moves, and with live networking and also live entertainment intertwined into the event through music and stand-up comedy, along with access to free templates and frameworks to get your strategy started, Strategy Fest 2022 will be yet another event to remember.
Strategy Fest starts on June 21, 12pm ET for those in the US.
So, to learn more, we spoke with Karim Zuhri, the GM and COO at Cascade Strategy in an iTWireTV interview which is embedded directly below, after which is a summary of the topics we spoke about, so please watch and read on!
- I started by introducing Karim, welcoming him to the program, and asking his to tell us why Cascade Strategy was formed, and how its founders brought the company "kicking and screaming" into the world.
- Karim then explained the products and services that Cascade offers, and how the platform works to truly let companies accelerate and execute on their strategies.
- We then looked at how a customer starts implementing Cascade, what is the process of onboarding new customers, getting them up to speed with Cascade's training and starting to get the exceptional results promised.
- Naturally, we then covered the continued digital acceleration the world has seen over the last two and a bit years of the pandemic, and what changes Karim saw in Cascade's platform and in its usage by customers.
- Karim then shared some customer success stories in the Australian and global markets, as well as discussing Strategy Fest 2022.
- Noting that I always like to think of customers as being part of a company's R&D division, with customer feature and benefit requests being very insightful, I wanted to know what were some of the most interesting and surprising customer requests that have helped shape Cascade for the better.
- Karim then shared Cascade's pricing structure, and gave us a sneak peek of a freemium version coming soon.
- We got towards the end of the interview with Karim sharing a bit about his own history in the world of tech before he started at Cascade, memories of his first computer, and how he saw Cascade evolving over the next couple of years.
- Then we looked into the crystal ball at how things might be in the 2030s, great advice Karim has received in life, and his final message to iTWire viewers and readers, and to Cascade's current and future customers and partners.
So, please watch the video interview above to learn more about Cascade Strategy, and the opportunities and benefits that properly strategising and planning can deliver!